Are you an Interior Design/Decor student OR recent grad and want to join INDZGN? We’re looking for Winter Interns!
Position: Design Intern
Location: London, Ontario
Thanks to amazing clients, first-rate design services, and a kick-a team, INDZGN is growing! We’re looking for a bright, enthusiastic, designer-in-training to join us as a winter intern to assist us with project execution and events!
The role of design intern would entail: order management; obtaining samples; running errands; and drafting in AutoCAD, REVIT, SketchUp (not a must). We’ve got so much going on – believe us when we say you’ll be involved. Great opportunity! 2016 Lifestyle Home Show is in January and here’s where you can be the face of INDZGN! Who wouldn’t want to put that on their resume?
• Completed at least 1 year of design school/training
• Strong self-motivation and extreme attention to detail
• The confidence and skill to communicate your ideas clearly and concisely (verbal and written)
• The ability to work as a team
• A great attitude – no egos here, please
• Killer work ethic (lots to do here, no slackers allowed!)
We’re looking for 10-15 hours per week; January-April 2016
The role is unpaid during the duration of the internship, but if you kick-butt (and we really hope you will!) a paid opportunity could be available upon completion.
How to apply
Sound like a fit? We’d love to hear from you! Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Design Intern Position – [your name]”. Please include your resume, cover letter and a design board. You can also upload your resume, cover letter and design board on our website under contact/careers.