Are you an Interior Design/Decor student OR recent grad and want to join INDZGN? We’re looking for a Summer Intern!
Position: Design Intern
Location: London, Ontario
We’re looking for a bright, enthusiastic, designer-in-training to join us as a Summer intern to assist us with project execution, company expansion, and networking.
The role of design intern would entail: business research, elevation sketches, SketchUp, AutoCad, social media updates, and more. We’re really looking to make a huge change this year and are looking for someone that can be a leader and really help with the growing business (hint hint…possible permanent position after contract is done)!
• Completed at least 1 year of design/decor school/training
• Strong self-motivation and extreme attention to detail
• The confidence and skill to communicate your ideas clearly and concisely (verbal and written)
• The ability to work as a team
• A great attitude and killer work ethic – no egos here, please
• Must have own transportation and live relatively close to, if not in London.
We’re looking for 5-10 hours per week; must be comfortable to work less or more hours. May 9 -September 1, 2016
The role is unpaid during the duration of the internship, but if you kick-butt (and we really hope you will!) a paid opportunity could be available upon completion. This position does not qualify towards co-op hours.
How to apply
Sound like a fit? We’d love to hear from you! Apply by emailing email@example.com with the subject “Summer Intern Position – [your name]”. Please include your resume, cover letter and a design board if possible. You can also upload your resume, cover letter and design board on our website through our contact form.
We’re totally looking forward to reviewing all resumes and wish we could hire every single one we get, but only those selected will receive an email. Deadline to apply is April 30, 2016.